Oversees the daily workings of warehouse operations. Plans, manages, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and maintains a high quality standard of product production and delivery.
Coffee Factory Operations Manager Job Duties: (Roast Maestro)
- Manages the growth and success of the team
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client’s request
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Purchases materials and services required for production
- Follows up on interruptions to the order
- Organizes, plans, and implements inventory activity
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- Provides guidance to employees
Operations Manager and Qualifications:
Prior Warehouse and/or Managerial Experience Preferred; Highly Organized; Production and Planning Skills Required; Understanding of Stock Management Systems; Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively; Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal; Leadership Skills; Experience in Negotiating and Working with Suppliers; Ability to Work in a Team Environment; Strong Problem Solving Skills; Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Engage and Motivate Others; Drive to Achieve Results
Candidates should submit their resume to this below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity to join the Siemer Miller team in a key role in the management of their Kentucky mill.
- BS or 7+ years related work experience in Milling or related manufacturing industry. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with time management.
- Agility in an ever changing environment and industry.
- Ability to effectively lead by example and influence others across all levels within the organization.
- Expertise, prior experience and demonstrated outcomes in various facets of production systems and processes required.
- Ensure seamless integration of new equipment, products, processes, and customers into the facility in accordance with corporate standards and best practices.
- Provide technical leadership necessary to ensure the plant meets goals in key performance areas of cost, quality, sanitation, plant performance, customer service and safety.
- This position answers directly to the Plant Manager and will have multiple department supervisors as direct reports.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Flour Milling Management Opportunity
Excellent opportunity for someone strong in the science and technical side of flour milling.
- BS Degree in Milling Science or equivalent required.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience with calculating yields, fumigation, and managing the preventative maintenance process.
- May consider someone ready for a step-up opportunity with a minimum of 4 years of management experience at the supervisory or superintendent level.
- Fantastic company, competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits.
- Company must remain confidential until further phone discussions.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org